About the Book
Is it possible to forgive people who have offended me? Can I get beyond relationship pains? Forgiveness: Getting Beyond the Pain confronts these and other tough questions about forgiveness.
The book, filled with valuable recommendations for gaining freedom from bondage resulting from relationship injuries, is a fantastic read for anyone seeking peace with God, themselves, and others. An excellent choice for individuals or small group studies.
In Forgiveness: Getting Beyond the Pain, you will discover:
- A systematic approach to finding peace with God, yourself, and others;
- Biblical definitions and illustrations of forgiveness;
- Practical ways to recognize and experience the power of God;
- Guidelines for experiencing forgiveness;
- Tips to forgiving yourself;
- Helps for offering forgiveness to others;
- Suggestions for moving beyond relationship pains;
- Warning signs of unforgiveness; and
- Case studies and application questions for each chapter.
Learn how to find peace with God, yourself, and others in Forgiveness: Getting Beyond the Pain, and discover how the Holy Spirit can help you get beyond the pain.
About the Author
Sherry Cahill (D.Th. in Christian Management and Leadership) has ministered globally, serving as a missionary in the Caribbean, Africa, and Asia.
She is a wife, mother, and grandmother who answered God’s call early in life to do missionary work. Her passion is helping people discover peace with God, themselves, and others through forgiveness and intimacy with God.
In addition to serving in local congregational leadership positions, Sherry has taught seminars on conflict resolution, communication, marriage enrichment, and spiritual formation.
Sherry and her husband currently reside in Chaing Mai, Thailand.